Question will my 1650 super work with this psu?

ttttgggg344

BANNED
Sep 10, 2021
If you were to buy the appropriate modular cable, yes, it would work with your power supply.

However your power supply is quite old and it may be in your best interest to replace the unit because of this.
Thanks for the reply i may keep the psu as long as its not dangerous towards my gpu or anything. Can you please link me to the correct modular cable id need would be much appreciated.

haseeb98ahm

Honorable
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for the reply i may keep the psu as long as its not dangerous towards my gpu or anything. Can you please link me to the correct modular cable id need would be much appreciated.
I would play safe and buy a new PSU, Modular PSU cables are NOT standardised. Every PSU brand uses their own pin layout on back of the PSU, they might physically fit but voltages on each pins are different.

i just bought a msi gaming x 1650 super off ebay. Ive had my pc for 6 years and my psu only has a 4 pin connector which i need a 6 pin. It has a slot on the psu for an extra 6 pin and an 8 pin connector. So if i was to buy a 6 pin to 6 pin or 8 pin to 6 pin connector would it work on my gpu? Posted 2 screenshots so u can see the psu. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet
That's a 13 year old PSU. Not reliable anymore. Replace it!
Whats a budget psu i would need for a 1650 super?
What country?
Is Corsair CX/CX-F/TX-M Gold available
Bitfenix Formula Gold 450 or 550w
Cooler Master MWE V2?