[SOLVED] Will my AsRock B450M Pro4 work with my Ryzen 3 3200G

eternalabys

Honorable
Nov 8, 2018
Just a quick question, now, on the box of the motherboard it says that it's Ryzen 3000 Ready, but that label is applied on the box with a sticker so I'm guessing it's a newer revision with updated BIOS or is it something else?

Solution
Just a quick question, now, on the box of the motherboard it says that it's Ryzen 3000 Ready, but that label is applied on the box with a sticker so I'm guessing it's a newer revision with updated BIOS or is it something else?
If there is the sticker on the box (AMD RYZEN 3000 DESKTOP READY) then yes the motherboard is out of the box compatible with Ryzen 3000 and no need for bios update.
If there is the sticker on the box (AMD RYZEN 3000 DESKTOP READY) then yes the motherboard is out of the box compatible with Ryzen 3000 and no need for bios update.

Solution