[SOLVED] Will my CPU be fine if it's working with 1 motherboard pin missing?

Oct 28, 2019
I accidentally bent 3 motherboard pins while changing my CPU, i got them back in place with a needle, but accidentally broke one pin, i placed the CPU anyway and it works fine even Under heavy load.
Can i keep using it normally now or is it too risky. I read that some pins are not needed by the CPU.

Mobo is an Msi H61M-E22/W3 while the CPU is an I5 2400(sandy bridge)

Solution
use it, cant do anything about it.
if it works it works. that pin maybe assigned to a ram slot you dont use or pcie bandwith you dont need

or even just a reserve.
if it works it works, just hope it doesnt die in the future.
Oct 28, 2019
use it, cant do anything about it.
if it works it works. that pin maybe assigned to a ram slot you dont use or pcie bandwith you dont need

or even just a reserve.
if it works it works, just hope it doesnt die in the future.

Ah great, but what does the Pcie bandwidth bit mean? So let's assume that's the case, does that mean a GPU with more bandwidth won't work?

Ah great, but what does the Pcie bandwidth bit mean? So let's assume that's the case, does that mean a GPU with more bandwidth won't work?
There is no such thing as "gpu with more bandwidth", only gpus that use more bandwidth.
You don't need to worry about it.
as USAFRet said, if the board works and its missing a pin, that pin probably for a function you aren't using, or don't absolutely need.