will my current rig be able to handle a new gpu and dual monitors

Infirms

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2016
my current set up
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/yhW2gs

will i be able to handle the new amd card comming out or the 1070 i am planning to upgrade my cpu later on but i just want to know if i can get any of the newer video cards comming out

sidenote: this is not related to the video cards but will i be able to run a dual monitor setup with a 650w psu ?

thanks

Solution
You Core i3 CPU is not going to let a GTX 1070 really spread its wings. For that you would need to upgrade to an i5. As for dual monitors, your current 950 supports that now, but you'll still be gaming on just your primary display only. Dual monitors are great for productivity, but to game on multiple monitors you need a shit load of CPU and GPU horsepower.

rcxtra

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
You Core i3 CPU is not going to let a GTX 1070 really spread its wings. For that you would need to upgrade to an i5. As for dual monitors, your current 950 supports that now, but you'll still be gaming on just your primary display only. Dual monitors are great for productivity, but to game on multiple monitors you need a shit load of CPU and GPU horsepower.

Solution