[SOLVED] Will my future completion work?

Jan 24, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm not sure if my future/new completion work at all :/ could please answer to my question?
I've got
CPU: Intel i7-9700K
Mainboard: Prime Z390-P
Power: 650W
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: x1 16GB
IDK if 1 RAM bar would work badly for the system ;(

Solution
No they're not all purchased. I got already ram and gpu. And actually i discovered an another problem. Could you answer me, if the motherboard as it says on the official that the ram slots are 4266MHz, can i put a stick with another speed? ASUS site here https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-Z390-P/

No, it just means that you can run those.

When are you actually building this PC? It doesn't make sense at all to buy any of these parts until you're actually building it. Unless you got a great deal on the 1060, you've probably already cost yourself money/performance by buying it way before you build. You also start return/warranty windows ticking; if there's a problem with the RAM, if it's more than 30 days you...

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
A little confused by your question. Are you saying you already have these parts purchased?

Buying a single stick won't kill your PC's performance or anything, but you'll get worse performance in a lot of things than 2x8 and you'll have no spare if the RAM stick dies. Hard to evaluate the power supply without knowing it. What other parts are you looking for? And what is the budget for these remaining parts?

Jan 24, 2020
A little confused by your question. Are you saying you already have these parts purchased?

Buying a single stick won't kill your PC's performance or anything, but you'll get worse performance in a lot of things than 2x8 and you'll have no spare if the RAM stick dies. Hard to evaluate the power supply without knowing it. What other parts are you looking for? And what is the budget for these remaining parts?
No they're not all purchased. I got already ram and gpu. And actually i discovered an another problem. Could you answer me, if the motherboard as it says on the official that the ram slots are 4266MHz, can i put a stick with another speed? ASUS site here https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-Z390-P/

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

When are you actually building this PC? It doesn't make sense at all to buy any of these parts until you're actually building it. Unless you got a great deal on the 1060, you've probably already cost yourself money/performance by buying it way before you build. You also start return/warranty windows ticking; if there's a problem with the RAM, if it's more than 30 days you no longer have the option of a straight return to the retailer.

Solution
Jan 24, 2020

When are you actually building this PC? It doesn't make sense at all to buy any of these parts until you're actually building it. Unless you got a great deal on the 1060, you've probably already cost yourself money/performance by buying it way before you build. You also start return/warranty windows ticking; if there's a problem with the RAM, if it's more than 30 days you no longer have the option of a straight return to the retailer.
The GPU and RAM are in my old PC right now. You've asked about my budget, i'm living in the country where the currency is euros. So i have 750 euros right now. I'm going to but a new case, cpu, motherboard, and power supply.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
So you need case, CPU, motherboard, power supply.

Still need to know the country. 19 countries use the euro and there's a great deal of difference in part availability between countries.

And again, are you building this PC now? If this is something in the future, it doesn't make sense to get specific recommendations right now.

Jan 24, 2020

Still need to know the country. 19 countries use the euro and there's a great deal of difference in part availability between countries.

And again, are you building this PC now? If this is something in the future, it doesn't make sense to get specific recommendations right now.
I will build it in the closest future, I'm living in Estonia. I have already decided what I will buy, I just want to find out what and how

Jan 24, 2020

Also you've asked about power supply -
TACENS TACMARS-MPII650 PSU Tacens Mars Gaming MPII650 650W, 120mm, 14dB, 85+ efficiency