[SOLVED] Will my gpu and aio cooler fit into this case?

kevinligilbert

Prominent
Sep 17, 2017
So I was in the middle of building my first pc inside the fractal design meshify c and it turns out Because of the length of my gpu (evga gtx 1080ti ftw3) I cant fit both the gpu and my aio (nzxt kraken x62). so I was wondering if the nzxt h500 will be able to fit them both inside. I did the math for the listed gpu clearance of the h500 and it seems like it should work, but the reason I'm asking here is because the case dimensions of the h500 are quite similar to the meshify c and I don't want to buy another case that won't fit both my gpu and radiator. So if anyone can confirm that the h500 can actually fit both that will be a huge help.
(if it does not work other case recommendations that would work would be greatly appreciated!)

Solution
im not sure on that one but if i were u i wouldnt risk it and go for the h700 case its more expensive but grat for future compatibility and bigger than the h500 so thats wut id recommend
Mar 9, 2019
im not sure on that one but if i were u i wouldnt risk it and go for the h700 case its more expensive but grat for future compatibility and bigger than the h500 so thats wut id recommend

Solution

TRENDING THREADS