Will my GPU fit in my case?

arnianiki

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
Hi!

So im quite new in the pc building "industry". I've just bought the parts, which will work with each other if everything goes right.
I bought a zalman t2 plus case. My problem is:
I'll buy a GPU from someone (not from a shop) which obv. I havent seen yet, just from images. The card is an R9 280X Vapor x Tri x video card, which is (according to various websites) about 310 mm long. The zalman t2 plus should be able to fit a gpu from 250 ~ 300 mm. I wonder if i should get another gpu or just try to push it in somehow. But on the other hand, even if it fits in somehow, the heatsink, as well as the pipes will touch the front of the case (from i inside)
Could you help me?

arnianiki

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017

Yeah, i guess. Altough i could install 2 fans on the sidepanel, but the original problem, that it might not even fit the case is still a thing. I guess, i'll just have to buy another gpu instead of this one. But the price was soo goood, for a card like this.
Btw i live in Hungary and the prices are ar so high, the cheapest 1050 ti is like 200$
Im basically forced to buy used gpu, even though it may have been a miner card :/