Question Will my motherboard fit in a Be Quiet 500dx?

bobz5460

Prominent
Jun 3, 2022
Title. I have a kinda odd motherboard, the Acer TC 885, it has a long space at the front for the front io ports. The reason why I’m switching the case is because my friend recently gave me his old graphics card and power supply, but they do not fit in the case. Will that Acer TC 885 motherboard fit in the Be Quiet 500dx? If it doesn’t, can someone suggest a case that is similar the Be Quiet one that will fit? Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
r0t5sbhd4nc8.jpg

Please don't bother with transplanting the innards of a prebuilt onto an aftermarket chassis. The answer to your question of will it fit, is no.

The reason why I’m switching the case is because my friend recently gave me his old graphics card and power supply, but they do not fit in the case.
The prebuilt was not meant to be modified in the manner that you're intending to.

bobz5460

Prominent
Jun 3, 2022
r0t5sbhd4nc8.jpg

Please don't bother with transplanting the innards of a prebuilt onto an aftermarket chassis. The answer to your question of will it fit, is no.

The reason why I’m switching the case is because my friend recently gave me his old graphics card and power supply, but they do not fit in the case.
The prebuilt was not meant to be modified in the manner that you're intending to.
Oh ok then sad. Thanks for the help anyway.