will my MSI MS-78511 fit in an CoolerMaster MasterBox Lite 5 (maybe rgb)

May 6, 2018
When i bought my pc it was an already built MSI nightblade MI-020EU.
When i look at the MI specifications it doesnt say wich motherboard it has or if its mini atx or atx.

Speccy is telling me i have a MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD MS-78511 motherboard, but when i searched it i still didn't find out what size it was and i was looking into swapping cases from the Msi nightblade MI one to a CoolerMaster MasterBox Lite 5 (maybe rgb) for better air flow and cooling.

Does anyone know what size the motherboard is or if it wil fit in the new case ?

Solution

Well, if your talking about the ATX version of that coolermaster case then it should fit. the easiest way to figure it out is to open up your PC and compare your motherboard with a...

jacobweaver800

Respectable
Dec 15, 2017

Well, if your talking about the ATX version of that coolermaster case then it should fit. the easiest way to figure it out is to open up your PC and compare your motherboard with a picture of an ATX board, if the board has the same the screw holes as the board in the picture then it's ATX. It is also possible that the board is custom and won't fit a standard case.

Solution
May 6, 2018

what do i do if the mother board is a custom size do i need to buy a new motherboard then ??

jacobweaver800

Respectable
Dec 15, 2017

If the motherboard is a non standard size you will need a new motherboard.