Will my pc and components survive at low temperatures?

jokijoca04

Commendable
Dec 10, 2017
Hello,
Today temperatures in my city are very low (-7°C) and in my room i have a pc and the room temperatures are around 5°C to 9°C. I am scared because i think that low temps can break my pc, especially hard drive.So i managed to cover it with my old jacket ( materials are 80% cotton and 20% polyester l think) in order to protect it from cold. All the panels from my pc are there, i mean it is not opened to see pc's components. Pc specs :

Intel celeron g530 2.4
4gb ram
Gigabyte h61m s2pv
Msi r5450 1gb with added cooler( oc to 700 core and 900 memory)
Wd green 500gb
Spire oem atx 500w e1

Will old jacket help? I can't move it currently from my cold room. Will i damage my pc by doing this? Are the temps fine for this pc? If not, what else should i do to protect it?
Thx in advance! <3

Solution
The only thing to be aware of is condensation, the cold metal parts may allow moisture to condense out onto it. Keeping it on will help, covering it will probably make it worse as it can't 'breath' and evaporate away. Your breath will be the source of the moisture.
The only thing to be aware of is condensation, the cold metal parts may allow moisture to condense out onto it. Keeping it on will help, covering it will probably make it worse as it can't 'breath' and evaporate away. Your breath will be the source of the moisture.

Solution