[SOLVED] Will my Pc be able to run some games if I put a cheap GPU in it

Oct 15, 2020
So i have a Dell PowerEdge 2900 and I have been wondering if I could put a cheap GPU in and play some easy running games also i was hoping to run some Minecraft and servers for me and some friends of mine. can my pc run them i truthfull dont know much about it thats why im asking

Solution
ok, your dell PowerEdge is NOT a PC.
You could try using a hard drive with windows 10 and popping it in the server, but i am not sure if that would work. Also, the motherboard does not have any PCIE Express x16 slots as far as i am aware of. My Dell PowerEdge did not have the slots for a GPU, nor was it capable of even running windows 10.
Oct 15, 2020
So i have a Dell PowerEdge 2900 and I have been wondering if I could put a cheap GPU in and play some easy running games also i was hoping to run some Minecraft and servers for me and some friends of mine. can my pc run them i truthfull dont know much about it thats why im asking

Asez23

Reputable
Oct 11, 2020
ok, your dell PowerEdge is NOT a PC.
You could try using a hard drive with windows 10 and popping it in the server, but i am not sure if that would work. Also, the motherboard does not have any PCIE Express x16 slots as far as i am aware of. My Dell PowerEdge did not have the slots for a GPU, nor was it capable of even running windows 10.

Reactions: NerdyThrone567
Solution