Question Will my PSU work with this rig?

Aug 15, 2019
I want to upgrade my old pc but i don't know if my PSU is powerful enough.
The rig i want to build is:
  • Ryzen 5 3600,
  • Asus ROG Strix RX 580 Gaming,
-Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming,
-HyperX Predator RGB 8GB DDR4.
The PSU is this one: https://www.njoy.ro/PSU/titan500 .

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
On the website, the absolute cheapest I'd consider for this build would be Corsair's VS550 @ 251lei / $59 USd
It's not ideal, definitely a budget built unit and only rated for it's listed output at 30'C... but at it's pricepoint I'd be much more confident in it than anything else it's 'competing' with.

The VS650 is only marginally more at 276 lei / $65 USD, and would give you some additional headroom, and shouldn't present an issue if/when it's running out of 30'C spec...

This one is sold by a partner and the partners of this shop have a pretty bad reputation.

"Bad" in what way? For delivering the product? Customer service? etc... etc.

Aug 15, 2019
On the website, the absolute cheapest I'd consider for this build would be Corsair's VS550 @ 251lei / $59 USd
It's not ideal, definitely a budget built unit and only rated for it's listed output at 30'C... but at it's pricepoint I'd be much more confident in it than anything else it's 'competing' with.

The VS650 is only marginally more at 276 lei / $65 USD, and would give you some additional headroom, and shouldn't present an issue if/when it's running out of 30'C spec...

"Bad" in what way? For delivering the product? Customer service? etc... etc.
Both and much more. Sometimes they deliver the product broken, sometimes the wrong one. If you buy from them is like you don't get any warranty with your product. If what you bought malfunctions, they will simply blame you.

Rui Neves

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2014
At least the corsair vs550 , is hated by too many people but does the job for sure ... At least will not blow up your computer if something went wrong some day

I use the corsair vs550 for more than 3 years , now have the same gpu that you will have and a cpu with more TDP ...