[SOLVED] Will Noctua NH-D15 fit in my case?

Apr 20, 2020
I have a Rosewill Zircon M ATX Mid Tower case and I'm looking to get a new CPU cooler. I want to get an NH-D15, but I'm worried that it won't fit in my case. Can anyone out there help me out? Thanks.

Solution
Depending on the model of your ram, in the worst case, you may have to remove the front fan entirely.

Naked ram has a height of 31mm. The NH-D15's front fan will sit comfortably on top of the first stick.
Using memory with heatspreaders will force the front fan to be raised for each millimeter over the standard.

@richiestang_78
Too soon to say that without considering what the OP's ram might be.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Depending on the model of your ram, in the worst case, you may have to remove the front fan entirely.

Naked ram has a height of 31mm. The NH-D15's front fan will sit comfortably on top of the first stick.
Using memory with heatspreaders will force the front fan to be raised for each millimeter over the standard.

@richiestang_78

Solution

@richiestang_78

As long as its not major he can simply move the fan up a little bit on the cooler, I had to do that with my RAM. Or he can move the fan to the rear and pull air through, or buy one of the thin fans.

TRENDING THREADS