• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Will not go to windows xp

When I boot up an error message says it will not go to
windows because it may hurt the computer.I tried last
known good configuration and had no luck...........

Please post the exact message.