Question will only show images with one stick of ram

Jan 30, 2020
I have an MSI Z270 SLI plus motherboard, and Vengence LPX 2400 DDR4 ram.
I did some upgrades on my pc over the Christmas break. Before my upgrades, the PC was working just fine ( I built it myself, first one.) I upgraded the case, Graphics card, and memory, I just added a 1TB SSD alongside my old 1TB HDD.
Everything was smooth and fine until I booted it up. Everything worked just fine, all RGB lights and fans were on. the graphics card was running, keyboard and mice RGB's were on, except I didn't get any image on my monitors, and the LED light on my motherboard "DRAM" was lit.
After some troubleshooting, I found out that it will boot up and the image will show up with just one stick of RAM in. each one works, and in each slot will work, its just one stick will show images, and two won't.
Someone told me that I need to reset my BIO by clearing my motherboard? I'm not exactly sure what to do here. Before I put a screwdriver and start touching pins on my motherboard I wanted to ask and confirm here first.
thanks yall.
I7700k
EVGA Geforce RTC 2070 super
Gold 750 PSU

Are both sticks of ram from the same kit?
Ram must be matched.
If you upgraded ram by buying a second stick, even if it was the same part number, it is not necessarily matched and you were unlucky that it did not work.
To be certain that each stick, by itself works properly, test them with memtest86. You boot the app from a usb stick.
You should be able to complete a full pass with NO errors.

With a Z270 based motherboard, you will have bios settings that allow you to increase ram voltage from the default
1.2v to a higher number.
Try increasing the voltage a bit using one stick and then insert the second.
Use the recommended slots for two sticks as documented in your motherboard manual.
Do this a bit at a time in 0.1v increments. No higher than 1.35v.

Corsair has good support, you might also want to open the topic on their support forums.

If all else fails, buy a single ram kit and sell the old or keep them as spares.

Jan 30, 2020
Im sorry I thought I gave all of the information, that yall needed.
The exact label for the RAM is
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2400MHz C16
and yes it was a duel pack.
I will try the app, (downloading now) and voltage increase tonight after work. Thank yall for the quick responses. I will update tonight.