Will resetting Win10 erase other drives?

G

Hi all,

I want to reset windows 10 because of some issues with software I installed. I have a lenovo laptop which has a parted drive, which contains drivers for all the hardware. I'm worried that if I reset and choose to sort all drives, which will affect the parted drive, all the drivers will be erased.

Will this happen?

Essentially all I want to do is reset it to the point as if I just bought it from the store.

Any insights would be great.

Solution
Resets only effect C drive, they won't touch any other partitions. If you only want to erase software you could do a reset and keep files/settings as then it would remember your login info and the contents of any libraries (like music, pictures, documents, movies), its much easier to come back from than deleting everything on partition.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Resets only effect C drive, they won't touch any other partitions. If you only want to erase software you could do a reset and keep files/settings as then it would remember your login info and the contents of any libraries (like music, pictures, documents, movies), its much easier to come back from than deleting everything on partition.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS