[SOLVED] Will rx 560 be supported/compatible with my system?

FussyPotato

Commendable
Oct 19, 2019
My PC Specs are as below :
CPU :Intel i3 - 3210 @ 3.2ghz 2 core 4 threads
Motherboard : Intel DH61BF (I saw it on cpu-z)
HDD : SeaGate Barracuda 1 TB (No SSD)
RAM : Transcend 1 4gb ram stick with 1333 mhz (I will upgrade it eventually :( )

So, I would like to replace my old graphics card with a Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 OC 4GB as it is under my budget and has good reviews as far as I've seen. I've Decided to buy the card, but for a confirmation I decided to ask the community.Is it compatible and can it run new games?

Solution
RAM : Transcend 1 4gb ram stick with 1333 mhz (I will upgrade it eventually :( )

So, I would like to replace my old graphics card with a Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 OC 4GB as it is under my budget and has good reviews as far as I've seen. I've Decided to buy the card, but for a confirmation I decided to ask the community.Is it compatible and can it run new games?
Your Intel motherboard has a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot, so it does support a discrete graphics like the Radeon RX 560.
You also need a reliable 400W or better PSU,capable of delivering the power the GPU needs.

Your Intel motherboard has a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot, so it does support a discrete graphics like the Radeon RX 560.
You also need a reliable 400W or better PSU,capable of delivering the power the GPU needs.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS