[SOLVED] I need your help with RAM compatibility

Solution
"- Supports DDR4 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory* "

I think you need lower frequency RAM. The RAM you're asking about is 3200mhz but your motherboard doesn't support 3200 mhz

I've heard of instances where ram would downclock itself to work, however I've also heard of people having issues with that so I'd recommend picking up a lower speed ram as listed above this way you'll know for sure it will work with your motherboard

If you already picked up the ram you could see if it will work but there's no guarantee

Furzumz

Reputable
"- Supports DDR4 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory* "

I think you need lower frequency RAM. The RAM you're asking about is 3200mhz but your motherboard doesn't support 3200 mhz

I've heard of instances where ram would downclock itself to work, however I've also heard of people having issues with that so I'd recommend picking up a lower speed ram as listed above this way you'll know for sure it will work with your motherboard

If you already picked up the ram you could see if it will work but there's no guarantee

Solution
Apr 5, 2020

Οκ. Thanks for answering

Reactions: Furzumz