Question will the connection be affekted by the usb cable in this PCI-e Extension cord for my wifi card

Deicidium369

Permanantly banned.
BANNED
Mar 4, 2020
Not sure but it would seem that the cable included would do the job - unless you have multi gigabit internet connection - not sure why you would use this, but we each have our own use cases. I don't see any difference between the card being plugged directly into the slot vs into this adapter.

The 2.7 slot GPU question - I have no idea. The adapter does seem low profile, are there no other 1x slots available?

Mar 18, 2020
Not sure but it would seem that the cable included would do the job - unless you have multi gigabit internet connection - not sure why you would use this, but we each have our own use cases. I don't see any difference between the card being plugged directly into the slot vs into this adapter.

The 2.7 slot GPU question - I have no idea. The adapter does seem low profile, are there no other 1x slots available?

i have a MSI mortar max motherboard. it has 2 x16 slots and 2x1 slots, but the bottom PCI-e is disabled, cause the lane is used by an nvme ssd.
so the top slot would be the gpu. and the 3rd slot would be semi covered, so i need the extension cable to be able to still use my wifi-card