Question Will the DeepCool RF120s be compatible with my ax370 k7?

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
if the motherboard only has a specific RGB connection on it, and the fans don't have a connector for that, the no.
If the fans came with a hub and the hub doesn't have the connection for it then again no.

But they PWM connectors should still work of course to give you the fan part just fine.

If you don't have a connector that the fans can connect to, then you'll need to get an adapter/hub that can connect to the board and that the fans can connect into.

What motherboard do you have?
Make and model please so I can look it up and figure out what your options might be.

Feb 20, 2019
if the motherboard only has a specific RGB connection on it, and the fans don't have a connector for that, the no.
If the fans came with a hub and the hub doesn't have the connection for it then again no.

But they PWM connectors should still work of course to give you the fan part just fine.

If you don't have a connector that the fans can connect to, then you'll need to get an adapter/hub that can connect to the board and that the fans can connect into.

What motherboard do you have?
Make and model please so I can look it up and figure out what your options might be.

I have the ax-370 k7 http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_ga-ax370-gaming-k7_e.pdf
The cf120s are officially supported by RGB fusion but the rf120s aren't on the compatibility list so I was wondering if they could still be controlled by it or if I would have to have a sperate controller.