will the gigabyte geforce gtx 750 ti work for my pc

avalon096

Commendable
Feb 1, 2017
hey guys..I want to buy a gigabyte geforce gtx 750 ti for my pc but I need to know if it will work....
my current specs are

cpu-AMD sempron dual core 1.80ghz
ram ddr2 2 GB
300watt power supply
windows 7 ultimate 64bit
hard drive- 160 GB
gpu slot - PCIE X 16
current gpu - asus 8500gt 512mb silent magic

my friends say that my cpu is powerful but not much...but they don't know that I am running games like crysis 1&2, dead island 1&2, Farcry 3, metro 2033 & last light redux with these specs..

Solution

I don't know if there is any card i can recommend. The cpu is bad and 2gb is not enough. Playing modern titles is not really possible. I don't think you have a lot of extra performance to gain by upgrading your card. I would just stick to the card you have and save up for new parts.

rhelmar1

Respectable
May 23, 2016
It requieres at least a 300w PSU. If you have a good one (at least 80+ bronze certified), you are probably gonna be fine. One of these wouldn't hurt though: https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-WHITE-Warranty-Supply-100-W1-0430-KR/dp/B00H33SDR4

You are gonna bottleneck the card however. The cpu is weak and 2 gb ram is what i use while writing this. Your gaming experience is gonna be horrible. And I don't mean low fps, you can live with that. But extreme stuttering. While the 750 ti is good for transforming a bad pc into an entry level gaming pc, your pc might be too bad. I would definitely not advise you to get the card if you aren't going to upgrade in the near future. Besides if you aren't buying a used 750 ti for very cheap, you should get a 1050.

This is the least I would spend on a modern entry level PC: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wzG3d6

rhelmar1

Respectable
May 23, 2016

I don't know if there is any card i can recommend. The cpu is bad and 2gb is not enough. Playing modern titles is not really possible. I don't think you have a lot of extra performance to gain by upgrading your card. I would just stick to the card you have and save up for new parts.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS