Question Will the GTX 1650 Super ever restock?

Feb 28, 2020
I've called a few places and apparently there will be no more GTX 1650 Super's made anymore, is this true? I have called 2 places selling the PALIT StormX manafacture of the card, and they both said they would not be restocking and that card, but the second seller said that they will stop making GTX 1650 Supers as a whole, is this true?

I mean, there is no reason for them to stop making this card, it is fairly new!

because nvdia is about to release their replacement.....maybe in a few months from now. nvidia usually stops the production one or two quarters in advance before they release the replacement to avoid the market being over flooded with unsold older model later on. but demand is a little bit crazy right now to the point even used market seeing price increase. so the remaining stock probably end up being depleted much earlier than expected. TBH this is another bad time if you're looking to get a new GPU.

Feb 28, 2020
because nvdia is about to release their replacement.....maybe in a few months from now. nvidia usually stops the production one or two quarters in advance before they release the replacement to avoid the market being over flooded with unsold older model later on. but demand is a little bit crazy right now to the point even used market seeing price increase. so the remaining stock probably end up being depleted much earlier than expected. TBH this is another bad time if you're looking to get a new GPU.
Ye, i've head that they are stopping making the whole range below the new 30 series, but they didn't manage to get the 30 series out quick enough and just messed it up...