[SOLVED] will the i7 11700KF display no image on monitor at all without a GPU?!!

MoeNAGY

BANNED
Apr 12, 2021
Hi there, with the i7 11700KF on MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Carbon WIFI .. I'll not be getting any image on monitor at allll unless I have a GPU setup ?!! not even on for simple PC use / browser use?!

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Why can’t I have both lol .. who’s idea was the KF , urs ?! Iol .. imma have it till intel comes up with a better cpu and definitely change

Yours.

Advice given to you: "RTX 3080ti is a much better buy, and the 11700K is about the same processor just 0.2 or so lower boost speed. "
You: "Not going for the 11700K .. because I do want the 0.2 increase in boost speed (for same price)."

In fact, you were given a lot of advice on the thread, none of which you took. And then to turn around and blame your lack of research on the 11700KF on other people is pretty scummy.

Reactions: kanewolf

MoeNAGY

BANNED
Apr 12, 2021
Yours.

Advice given to you: "RTX 3080ti is a much better buy, and the 11700K is about the same processor just 0.2 or so lower boost speed. "
You: "Not going for the 11700K .. because I do want the 0.2 increase in boost speed (for same price)."

In fact, you were given a lot of advice on the thread, none of which you took. And then to turn around and blame your lack of research on the 11700KF on other people is pretty scummy.
Why are you upset lmfaooooo, it was a joke mate. I did go with the 11700KF // no need for iGPU when I have the 3090, does save me a lot of money :)
is there a performance difference between the i7 11700 K and the 11700 KF thou?

Why are you upset lmfaooooo, it was a joke mate. I did go with the 11700KF // no need for iGPU when I have the 3090, does save me a lot of money :)
is there a performance difference between the i7 11700 K and the 11700 KF thou?

They both show the same specs as far as base clock/turbo speeds, but, it's certainly possible the KF might run a couple degrees cooler with disabled iGPU, enabling a few extra MHz for a longer duration, etc....