[SOLVED] Will the Nvidia 1000 series cards likely depreciate after the release of the 3000 series?

May 18, 2020
I am looking to get a used 1070ti. From what I have seen, they range from $275-$350. You think when the 3000 series cards launch I could grab a 1070ti for possibly $225? or will only the 2000 series cards depreciate?

Solution
only time will tell. believe it or not it's possible that the price will go up, not saying it will but anything can happen. The GPU market new and used is very volatile and it's best to find the best deal you can when you need a new GPU. trying to wait and see what happens is like trying to predict the future. at least that's the way I feel about it.
only time will tell. believe it or not it's possible that the price will go up, not saying it will but anything can happen. The GPU market new and used is very volatile and it's best to find the best deal you can when you need a new GPU. trying to wait and see what happens is like trying to predict the future. at least that's the way I feel about it.

Reactions: nechab8293
Solution