Will the R9 270x Toxic fit in my case?

TRALLALAL

Reputable
Apr 24, 2014
Hello,
I will probably buy the Toxic (Sapphire) version of the 270x but I was wondering if it will fit in my case or not, I tried to look on google already but I couldn't find anything useful.
My case is a cooler master elite k350.
Thanks for the help.

Solution

I wouldn't call the MSI worse at all, in fact i would rather recommend buying the MSI GAMING or ASUS DirectCUII cards. It might be the 3-fan coolers are amazing at cooling, but this cards really doesn't need that massive a cooler, so going for one that might not cool as much as those 3-fans, but is much more quiet, will be the better choice. The MSI & ASUS are exeptional at being very quiet. Both of those are great choices and not as big as the TOXIC. ;)

NiCoM

Honorable
Looks like it would be a tight fit, though i think you should be able to fit it, mainly because the max lenght it for the cooler which would sit right below the 5,25' inch drive cage. I think you'll be able to fit it. :)

NiCoM

Honorable

You could also just go for another aftermarket cooler, this is the longest R9 270X out there. Though im still pretty convinced that it would fit. This case should even be able to fit something like a GTX 690.

TRALLALAL

Reputable
Apr 24, 2014
I probably will buy one, I don't want to risk by buying the T oxic.
How is the MSI version compared to the Toxic? Worse cooling, but other than that they should be pretty much the same, right?

NiCoM

Honorable

I wouldn't call the MSI worse at all, in fact i would rather recommend buying the MSI GAMING or ASUS DirectCUII cards. It might be the 3-fan coolers are amazing at cooling, but this cards really doesn't need that massive a cooler, so going for one that might not cool as much as those 3-fans, but is much more quiet, will be the better choice. The MSI & ASUS are exeptional at being very quiet. Both of those are great choices and not as big as the TOXIC. ;)

Solution

kjuuliiclv

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
Well, it's 308mm long, go ahead and measure how much space you got : ) i think, that it should fit, but it would be quite tight.

If you're concerned, go with one of the ASUS 270X's, theyre really good at cooling aswell. :)