Will the radeon hd 7850 be compatible with the acer m3802?

abdurrazaq

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016
Want to upgrade my pc wanted to know if this is compatible? Also what type of ram do i need if i was to upgrade it? What gpu should i use if it isn't compatible? Thank you very much for any contribution

Solution
I think that system has a 300 watt power supply, it won't run a 7850 without a power supply upgrade. The nVidia 750 Ti would be better, it runs on half the power of the 7850. For RAM, go to www.crucial.com, run their scanner, it will tell you what RAM to get. Make sure you do a BIOS update on the system, the OEM system motherboards can have issues with add-on video cards past the older low end stuff.
I think that system has a 300 watt power supply, it won't run a 7850 without a power supply upgrade. The nVidia 750 Ti would be better, it runs on half the power of the 7850. For RAM, go to www.crucial.com, run their scanner, it will tell you what RAM to get. Make sure you do a BIOS update on the system, the OEM system motherboards can have issues with add-on video cards past the older low end stuff.

Solution