Will the X800 PCI-E be able to do SLI ?

Just would be great to see how powerfull two cards together would be ?

I have way to much moneyhave to spend it on somthing.

Thanks.

Tim

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:ir4ib0l5l9efmdi88rne0jcehmrns697ul@4ax.com...

> I have way to much moneyhave to spend it on somthing.

I'm sure ATI will come up with some way to fix that for you. ;-)

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:ir4ib0l5l9efmdi88rne0jcehmrns697ul@4ax.com...

> Just would be great to see how powerfull two cards together would be ?
>
> I have way to much moneyhave to spend it on somthing.
>
> Thanks.

You could always send some of your excess money to me...

Cliffz0rz

> Just would be great to see how powerfull two cards together would be ?
>
> I have way to much moneyhave to spend it on somthing.
>
> Thanks.

I suppose with that new Alienware toy they could.

On Sun, 30 May 2004 08:51:19 +1000, We Live for the One we Die for the
One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Just would be great to see how powerfull two cards together would be ?
>
>I have way to much moneyhave to spend it on somthing.

Possible, but not likely....

1 - Software driver has to support that function.
2 - PCI-EX comes in various "sizes", the one for the "video card" is
2-3 times bigger than the standard PCI-EX.... Going by memory here...

As they need more bandwiduth, they simply add more PCI-EX blocks.

Dirk Dreidoppel wrote:

>> Just would be great to see how powerfull two cards together would be ?
>>
>> I have way to much moneyhave to spend it on somthing.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> I suppose with that new Alienware toy they could.

Does it have two 16x slots? If not then the question is moot.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Iam sure som eboards will come with two slots ? right ?

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:21:52 -0400, "J. Clarke"
<jclarke@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>Dirk Dreidoppel wrote:
>
>>> Just would be great to see how powerfull two cards together would be ?
>>>
>>> I have way to much moneyhave to spend it on somthing.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> I suppose with that new Alienware toy they could.
>
>Does it have two 16x slots? If not then the question is moot.

TRENDING THREADS