Will the XFX TS 430 provide enough power?

Cyber_Cat

Commendable
Nov 27, 2016
Hi,

I am building a new PC and want to know if the XFX TS 430 will provide enough power for my build.

Here are the specs:

CPU: Intel Core I3-6100 (Looking to upgrade with an I5-6500 (or kabylake equivalent in May 17)
Mobo: GIGABYTE H110M-S2H
RAM: 8GB Corsair value select DDR4 (Looking to upgrade with another 8GB stick in February 17)
GPU: Sapphire RX480 Nitro+ 4GB
SSD: Patriot Torch LE 120GB
HDD: 1TB WD Green 7200RPM
Case: Corsair 100R
Drive: DVD burner

I have used one of the online calculators which said I would use 9.8A on the 3.3V rail and the max this power supply provides is 12A. Will this make the PSU loud?, If the power supply loses its power over time will it still be enough.

The only other options I have that fit my price range are the EVGA 450B, XFX XT 500W. As far as I can figure out the XFX is still better out of these two even though it is not made by Seasonic. I am quite sceptical about the EVGA 450B and would not feel very comfortable putting it in my PC.

Thanks,
Jake :)

Solution
Shenzhen Rui Sheng Yuan Technology makes that 430w TS model , designed by SEASONIC , and it's not a very good PSU.Design is similar to the low end Hydance models designed by SEASONIC. Shouldn't be labeles a TS , not the same platform.

gurren laggan

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016

so basically the tier list is wrong, right?