[SOLVED] will there be a problem if I get a 75hz monitor with 1650 Super because I don't have enough money?

Solution
yah whomever said that knows not what they are talking about. any extra frames the monitor can't show will simply be discarded. i have a 1650 super and with the games i play i am easily able to hit 144 hz the monitor can handle.

i was thinking 75hz as well until i ran across a great sale and went for that one instead. look close as there have been many good sales lately and you might be able to get more monitor than you expect depending on your budget. i found my AOC C24G1 for $145 at amazon!! it was just on sale for that again last week. and it still is that price!! though it is out of stock and won't be in for a little bit. when i ordered mine with the same month delivery time like this says now and i got mine 4 days later when more...
Aug 5, 2020
What do you mean, a problem?

This gpu has hdmi 2.0, and dp 1.4, both of which can run 1080p75hz no problem

So for desktop use you will get 75hz, but while gaming, depending (heavily depending) on the game, you might get 75fps, lower, or higher.
Because I was told that if I have a 75Hz monitor and for example if I play league of legends at maximum settings with 140 fps my monitor will crash

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
yah whomever said that knows not what they are talking about. any extra frames the monitor can't show will simply be discarded. i have a 1650 super and with the games i play i am easily able to hit 144 hz the monitor can handle.

i was thinking 75hz as well until i ran across a great sale and went for that one instead. look close as there have been many good sales lately and you might be able to get more monitor than you expect depending on your budget. i found my AOC C24G1 for $145 at amazon!! it was just on sale for that again last week. and it still is that price!! though it is out of stock and won't be in for a little bit. when i ordered mine with the same month delivery time like this says now and i got mine 4 days later when more came back n stock.

https://www.amazon.com/AOC-C24G1-Frameless-DisplayPort-Adjustable/dp/B07GD7H18F

great monitor for the money. but they go fast so if you got the cash click buy real soon :)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS