Question Will there be a severe bottleneck between this GPU and my CPU?

May 17, 2020
I'm getting a GTX 1660 Ti and I'm wondering if there would be a severe lag drop or frame drop between an I5 3570 and a GTX 1660 Ti. I'm likely going to play on the highest settings in games like Nier Automata, Far cry 5 and War thunder which gives the CPU a better chance of running the game properly. Will I have bad frame drops and lag spikes when playing games like this or will it run smoothly and fine?

Lutfij

Titan
For a CPU that old, made to run on titles that are fairly new, especially given how you've included Far Cry 5, will lead me to say that you might have to reduce the resolution and in-game details. What resolution will you be playing at? I'd advise on an entry level gaming system with concurrent hardware to alleviate the limitation in your CPU.

May 17, 2020
For a CPU that old, made to run on titles that are fairly new, especially given how you've included Far Cry 5, will lead me to say that you might have to reduce the resolution and in-game details. What resolution will you be playing at? I'd advise on an entry level gaming system with concurrent hardware to alleviate the limitation in your CPU.
I'd likely be playing at ultra to high if I can play it smoothly. Or would you recommend me getting the Super version so the bottleneck is less severe? 1980x1080

May 17, 2020
Also wouldn't reducing the resolution put more stress on the CPU?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS