Will These Parts fit in my computer case

Jul 17, 2018
I’m looking at getting a new case because I’m not a fan of the default Acer Predator G3-710 one, and I was wanting to know if my parts fit into my desired case. The case I looked for was a (preferably) white one with tempered glass (only right side) and space for RGB fans.

Here are my specs
-CPU-
Intel Core i7 7700 Kaby Lake

-RAM-
16 GB Dual Channel

-Motherboard-
Acer Predator G3-710 (KBL)

-GPU-
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (Sapphire)

-Screens-
Phillips 323E7 (32")
LG Full HD (24")

-Storage-
128 GB Hitachi HFS128G39TND-N210A (SSD)
2 TB Toshiba DT01ACA200 (HDD)

-Optical Drive-
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GHD0N

-Audio Drive-
Realtek High Definition Audio

-Headset-
Sennheiser Game Zero

-Mouse-
Razer Taipan

-Mouse Pad-
Razer Goliath Speed

-Keyboard-
Acer Predator (default)

-USB Devices-
Launchpad Mini
Apple Phone Charger
USB Powered Speaker

-MY DESIRED CASE-
https://www.scorptec.com.au/product/Cases/Micro-ATX/67620-301-WHITE?gclid=CjwKCAjwp7baBRBIEiwAPtjwxBdbMySQvHGTcY6QCA25oLsLbJmN7PEppYNO_eLgw6F2ulhJewuuZBoCzdYQAvD_BwE

-OR-
https://www.scorptec.com.au/product/Cases/ATX/70190-SST-PM02W-G?gclid=CjwKCAjwp7baBRBIEiwAPtjwxF7lghhtY5aBvCbdKUTreP_6FjbBwkts4XRVJi1mkxNBLQkUFPMNkBoCOLkQAvD_BwE

Solution
both of your cases do not have a drive bays for your opticle drive that would issue 1 for you

the other issue you might run into is the motherboard mounting holes inside the case might not line up (and you possibly will have to make your own holes and put mother board studs inside

other than that you will be able to case swap no problems

OCD Tweaker

Reputable
Aug 19, 2015
both of your cases do not have a drive bays for your opticle drive that would issue 1 for you

the other issue you might run into is the motherboard mounting holes inside the case might not line up (and you possibly will have to make your own holes and put mother board studs inside

other than that you will be able to case swap no problems

Solution