Will these parts match?

Oct 31, 2018
I'm building a new pc and i wanna know if all the parts that i've picked will match. Sooo, the parts are :
Motherboard: MSI B350 PC Mate
GPU:Gigabyte GeForce GTX1060 6GB
CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600 box
RAM: Patriot Viper 4 series 8gb (2x4)
HDD:Western Digital Blue 3.5'' 1TB
SSD:Kingston A400 120GB
Power supply:evga 600 W1
Case:LC-Power Gaming 988 (The red one)

Solution
match as in fit and work, yes.
there are issues but not due to compatibility.

amazon has the case at $130. are you paying anywhere near that? I ask because the SSD is small and in a class that is much slower than the next size up, a 240GB SSD is much faster then the 120GB class. I am trying to find funds to pay for the SSD and a better PSU. that is a budget entry level PSU. you may get lucky but most aren't with the w series. Assuming the funds are tight.

if you have some extra cash and can get a larger A400 or other SATA SSD in the 240GB class I suggest you do.
the CX series from corsair is a much better PSU, as long as they have the grey label, avoid the OLD green label CX PSU's. anything built by seasonic will do you right, I like...

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
match as in fit and work, yes.
there are issues but not due to compatibility.

amazon has the case at $130. are you paying anywhere near that? I ask because the SSD is small and in a class that is much slower than the next size up, a 240GB SSD is much faster then the 120GB class. I am trying to find funds to pay for the SSD and a better PSU. that is a budget entry level PSU. you may get lucky but most aren't with the w series. Assuming the funds are tight.

if you have some extra cash and can get a larger A400 or other SATA SSD in the 240GB class I suggest you do.
the CX series from corsair is a much better PSU, as long as they have the grey label, avoid the OLD green label CX PSU's. anything built by seasonic will do you right, I like the m12ii EVO, myself.

Solution

ohenryy

Honorable
It will but I'm pretty sure you can get better, for 15$ more you get a 8 core Ryzen and the 580's right now are cheaper than 1060s..yet they are faster.

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CKFnMZ
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CKFnMZ/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz 8-Core Processor ($179.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($79.61 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon RX 580 8GB Red Devil Video Card ($229.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $489.49
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-31 17:23 EDT-0400

Oct 31, 2018

I leave in greece and in a local store this case costs 65$ :p.Also, i want the ssd only for windows and google chrome everything else will be saved in the hdd so...yea and last but not least yea you're right im going to look for a cx series psu

Oct 31, 2018

in greece (which is my country) ryzen 5 1600 has 150$ and ryzen 7 1700 has 200$ :'/