will these parts work fine with each other also what kind of fans should i get and how many

Dec 3, 2018
games like bfv overwatch bo4 destiny 2 etc
if i need some fans which brand and how many?

(CPU)

Intel - Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor

(CPU Cooler)

Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

(Motherboard)

Asus - Prime Z370-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

(Memory)

Corsair - Vengeance LPX 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Add Additional Memory
Storage

Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

(Video Card)

MSI - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB GAMING X Video Card

(Tower Case)

NZXT - H500 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

(Operating System)

Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit
CPU

Solution
That cooler is not sufficient for that CPU if you plan to overclock, at all. You want something more capable like the Thermalright Macho rev.b, Cryorig H5, Noctua NH-U14S or one of the larger dual finstack Noctua, Thermalright, Phanteks, Cryorig or Scythe coolers. Or a decent 240/280mm AIO closed loop liquid cooler.

That memory is much too slow. You want something in a DDR4 3000 or 3200mhz module AND you do not want a single module. You want to buy memory in pairs (OR quad sets if buying four modules) that equal the full amount of memory you want or need. For 8GB, you want 2 x4GB. For 16GB you want 2 x8GB, so that the memory will be configured for dual channel operation which doubles the effective bandwidth. Single channel memory...

Lutfij

Titan
Z390 chipset board. DDR4-3200MHz dual channel ram kit. You can do with a 550W PSU. I wouldn't get the Hyper 212 Evo, I'd either pick up an AIO or the Cryorig H7 cooler. I'd also include an SSD. I'd also pick up 5 PWM fans and a PWM fan hub/splitter like the one Akasa make.

That cooler is not sufficient for that CPU if you plan to overclock, at all. You want something more capable like the Thermalright Macho rev.b, Cryorig H5, Noctua NH-U14S or one of the larger dual finstack Noctua, Thermalright, Phanteks, Cryorig or Scythe coolers. Or a decent 240/280mm AIO closed loop liquid cooler.

That memory is much too slow. You want something in a DDR4 3000 or 3200mhz module AND you do not want a single module. You want to buy memory in pairs (OR quad sets if buying four modules) that equal the full amount of memory you want or need. For 8GB, you want 2 x4GB. For 16GB you want 2 x8GB, so that the memory will be configured for dual channel operation which doubles the effective bandwidth. Single channel memory operation is noticeably less than dual channel.

PSU is good, but is more than you need for that graphics card by a long shot unless you are planning to upgrade to a higher end card in the near future.

Case is ok too.

I'd highly consider an SSD rather than a HDD unless you already have an SSD for the operating system to be installed on. An SSD will be much faster in just about every regard. It's not going to give you more FPS while gaming, but it will make just about everything else faster including loading games, maps, levels, textures, etc.

That Z370-A motherboard MAY not support that 9th gen CPU if it does not have the latest bios version installed. Going with a Z390 board that will FOR SURE be compatible out of the box would be a very good idea.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor ($259.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Noctua - NH-U14S 55 CFM CPU Cooler ($63.69 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($177.66 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($72.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial - BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($42.95 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($42.15 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB WINDFORCE OC 6G Video Card ($239.99 @ Newegg Business)
Case: NZXT - H500 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($64.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($98.89 @ OutletPC)
Total: $1113.29
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-03 01:30 EST-0500

Solution
Dec 3, 2018

ok so you basically replaced the parts that has issues right? (sorry it's my first time doing this

Also, as far as fans go, you want to stick to fans which are four pin PWM versions. Fans made by Noctua, Thermalright, Corsair, Cougar, and BeQuiet are generally good but you want to pay attention to which models you get AND whether they have the right specifications for static pressure and CFM, as well as noise levels, for where they are going to be placed.

Honestly, I'd recommend sticking to the Noctua NF-A14 chromax.black.swap and Noctua NF-F12 or NF-S12A, both in the chromax.black.swap models so that you get the better looking black fans with the colored corner vibration pads.

Those are fundamentally the best overall fans in the industry, in general. Very reliable, very quiet, very good performance.

Corsair makes ok fans too, but they are not in the same class as Noctua and Thermalright (NOT Thermaltake, totally different company) except for the Corsair Maglev fans, which are rather expensive, and not really worth the money in my opinion. But, still very good.

Cougar makes some less expensive PWM fans if you catch a deal on them.

Your motherboard supports both 4 pin PWM and 3 pin DC controlled (Voltage) by way of settings in the bios, so if you want fans with pretty decent, but not RGB, LED lighting, the Aerocool DS 120 and DS 140 fans, which come in red, blue, black and white varieties, are very good both in terms of noise levels and performance. They have very good airflow and are pretty quiet as well, plus the LED lighting in all four corners is fairly attractive.

If you want lighted fans, I'd recommend those over most of the RGB fans on the market, even though they are not RGB themselves, only LED.

I would recommend two front intake fans, 140mm each if possible, 120mm if not, as intake fans, and then two exhaust fans. Use the rear fan location and the top rear fan location for exhaust fans. That should be plenty for 90% of configurations out there.

Dec 3, 2018
i basically swapped out the things that you recommended so now i have the
[Case}
NZXT H500 ATX Computer Case, CA-H500B-B1, Black

[graphics card]
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC 6G (GV-N1060WF2OC-6GD)

[storage]

Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD - CT240BX500SSD1Z,
(Old Model) Seagate 1TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive (ST1000DM003)

[memory]
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-8GVKB

[motherboard]
ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Gigabit LAN

[CPU cooler]
Noctua NH-U14S - Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A15 140mm Fan (Brown)

[processor]
Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W

[PSU]
Seasonic FOCUS 550 Gold SSR-550FM 550W 80+ Gold ATX12V & EPS12V Semi-Modular 7 Year Warranty Compact 140 mm Size Power Supply

[Fans]
(four of)Corsair HD Series HD140 RGB LED 140mm High Performance RGB LED PWM Single Fan No Control Corsair
(says they work as both intake and exhaust fans)

but the question is how will i add the windows 10 operating system without a disc drive (i do have another pre built pc if that could help install it in any way) also if i want a geforce 1050 for budget which one do i get

Windows is generally installed via USB drive these days. Optical drives are not common anymore for new systems. If you have, or need, an optical drive you have a couple of choices. You can get an external enclosure to install your internal optical drive into that will connect to your PC via USB, OR, you can get an adapter kit that allows you to simply connect your internal optical drive to your system WITHOUT a permanent external enclosure for it, OR, you can buy an external USB optical drive.

Mostly Windows is not installed via optical disks anymore because the majority of PC cases have done away with the optical drive bays.

Installing via USB is mostly faster anyhow since no read of the spinning disk is necessary.

Either of these might be a good choice if you feel you need to still have an optical drive. I have two blu ray external optical disk drives, because I still do a lot of work with DVD and Blu ray disks. If you prefer, you could go that direction as well, otherwise you could do this:

https://www.amazon.com/Vantec-NST-536S3-BK-NexStar-External-Enclosure/dp/B01MRUN0HQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1543859495&sr=8-3&keywords=external+optical+drive+enclosure

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C2AMK2M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As to the graphics, you do not want a GTX 1050. If you need to make concessions in the budget, I'd go with a less expensive CPU and motherboard. Like this, (Which might not be a bad idea anyhow):

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor ($219.99 @ B&H)
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49 CFM CPU Cooler ($38.00 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus - TUF B450-PLUS GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard ($109.99 @ B&H)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($72.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial - BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($42.95 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($42.15 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB WINDFORCE OC 6G Video Card ($259.99 @ Amazon)
Case: NZXT - H500 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($64.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($98.89 @ OutletPC)
Total: $999.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-03 12:58 EST-0500

Dec 3, 2018
alright so basically what i currently have will work and run just fine?
also i do have a spare processor can i use this instead of the i5?

AMD FX-4300 Quad-core (4 Core) 3.80 GHz Processor - Socket AM3+ - 4 MB - 4 MB Cache - 64-bit Processing - 4 GHz

No, that CPU is not compatible with ANY current platform, nor any platform that has been released in the last five years. And, it is very weak. I'm not sure there's much use for that CPU at all except MAYBE if you bought a used AM3+ 970 chipset motherboard and cheap case you could possibly put it to work as a low end media center PC, but honestly those FX processors are pretty much worthless these days except in the most worse case scenarios where you don't have any choice.

It will not work for what you want and you cannot buy a brand new board for use with it without spending twice what the board would cost for a current gen board.