[SOLVED] Will these parts work well together? Any suggestions?

Solution
I'm living in Turkey and RX 5700 XT is 3700 Turkish Liras here, and my system will be 9000 Turkish Liras. The thing is the predicted price of RTX 3070 is 4800 Liras so I don't think I will be able to get it anyways (considering 3090's predicted price is 14000 liras lol)

To be clear, I'm not necessarily suggesting you buy a 3070 - but if you can afford to wait, AMD do tend to respond with pricecuts. The performance of a 5700XT just doesn't make sense for the money vs the rumoured performance of a 3070. No retailer/manufacturer etc is going to make price adjustments based on Nvidia's claims alone, but if proven, the cost of lower tier 'older' cards should come down.

That assumes you can afford to wait about 6 weeks of...

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Where are you located, OP?
Any changes are predominantly going to be based on price - and if you're not in the US, then the USD pricing listed isn't something we can work from.

Overall yes, they'll work well enough together.

However, some comments:
  1. Not convinced the MWE PSU is the best choice here, especially at $159 USD
  2. I'd highly recommend holding off on purchasing a 5700XT at the moment unless you must buy now. Nvidia's new offerings are right around the corner. You'll either be able to net substantial performance gains for the same money, or those new releases should drive down the cost of a 5700XT. Speculation only, of course.
  3. If a 2x8GB 3600MHz kit is available for similar money (they are in most regions), I'd suggest going that route.

Jul 2, 2020
Where are you located, OP?
Any changes are predominantly going to be based on price - and if you're not in the US, then the USD pricing listed isn't something we can work from.

Overall yes, they'll work well enough together.

However, some comments:
  1. Not convinced the MWE PSU is the best choice here, especially at $159 USD
  2. I'd highly recommend holding off on purchasing a 5700XT at the moment unless you must buy now. Nvidia's new offerings are right around the corner. You'll either be able to net substantial performance gains for the same money, or those new releases should drive down the cost of a 5700XT. Speculation only, of course.
  3. If a 2x8GB 3600MHz kit is available for similar money (they are in most regions), I'd suggest going that route.
I'm living in Turkey and RX 5700 XT is 3700 Turkish Liras here, and my system will be 9000 Turkish Liras. The thing is the predicted price of RTX 3070 is 4800 Liras so I don't think I will be able to get it anyways (considering 3090's predicted price is 14000 liras lol)

dimtodim

Reputable
I'm planning to build a pc so can u guys tell me if these parts will work well together or what would you suggest me to change?

Build: PC Part Picker Build
this case is not so great it's better choose for me fractal design meshy c, psu is also bad don't save money on that. tray find SeaSonic FOCUS 750 W 80+ Gold or Corsair RMx (2018) 750 W 80+...if u planing future update or adding extra fans on case its better to have more power... for gpu Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB PULSE Video Card...stay cool :) peace

Barty1884

Retired Moderator

To be clear, I'm not necessarily suggesting you buy a 3070 - but if you can afford to wait, AMD do tend to respond with pricecuts. The performance of a 5700XT just doesn't make sense for the money vs the rumoured performance of a 3070. No retailer/manufacturer etc is going to make price adjustments based on Nvidia's claims alone, but if proven, the cost of lower tier 'older' cards should come down.

That assumes you can afford to wait about 6 weeks of course, if you can't, and a 5700XT is the best GPU in your budget, then... Go for it, I guess?

Solution
Jul 2, 2020

That assumes you can afford to wait about 6 weeks of course, if you can't, and a 5700XT is the best GPU in your budget, then... Go for it, I guess?
Yeah I'm not rushing, I will probably wait atleast 2 months anyways so ty for the answer, I'll have an eye on the GPU market.