Processor: intel I9 10th gen 10900K comet lake
Motherboard: msi meg z490 unify
Cpu cooler:kraken
Case: NZXT H710
RAM: Corsair vengeance 3200 64gb
PSU: Corsair CX750W
SSD: Force MP510
GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070

My question is i accidentally bought more corsair vengeance pro sticks but they are the SL type...so would they both work along side eachother.
being
x2 16gb 3200 mz corsair vengeance pro
and
x2 16gb 3200 mz corsair vengeance pro SL

Solution
Hey there,

It's hard to say. The advice is always to have a matched kit, 2 x 8 or 4 x8 or whatever. The reason is they are tested to work right out of the box. That doesn't mean yours won't work, but likely you will have to tinker around a lot in the bios changing timings and voltage manually. Even then, there's a chance they just won't work. You will have to try them to see.

On another note. You have an average PSU in a fairly power hungry system. I wouldn't go overclocking your CPU too much, if at all. The PSU is middling, and although not the worst, I would want something a bit better in that system.
Hey there,

It's hard to say. The advice is always to have a matched kit, 2 x 8 or 4 x8 or whatever. The reason is they are tested to work right out of the box. That doesn't mean yours won't work, but likely you will have to tinker around a lot in the bios changing timings and voltage manually. Even then, there's a chance they just won't work. You will have to try them to see.

On another note. You have an average PSU in a fairly power hungry system. I wouldn't go overclocking your CPU too much, if at all. The PSU is middling, and although not the worst, I would want something a bit better in that system.

Solution
You have the means to answer this question yourself with more certainty than any of us.
Try it.
Run memtest86 or memtest86+
They boot from a usb stick and do not use windows.
You can download them here:
If you can run a full pass with NO errors, your ram should be ok.

Running several more passes will sometimes uncover an issue, but it takes more time.
Probably not worth it unless you really suspect a ram issue.

If you think you are close to working, you can try increasing the ram voltage in the bios a bit.