Get a good CPU cooler and a better gpu ... Gpu will be a bottleneck for the CPU ..
Can you give me the better psu? And I want the pc for gaming mostly and monitor kinda suck I will change it soon with a 1080tiWhat is your main usage? Monitor refresh rate and resolution?
Just my thoughts:
- 3200 RAM is not really necessary for an Intel system.
- If gaming is your main usage, the 1050 Ti is an entry level gaming system being paired with a very high end CPU.
- The RMX is an excellent PSU, but based on current deals you can probably get an equal quality one for less.
- 750W is probably at least 300 watt more than you'd need
- You need a good quality CPU cooler.
This is not for me but I just wanna know will corsair dominator 16gb ddr3 mhz2800 work with corsair vengeance 16gb ddr3 mhz1600?If you're planning on upgrading to a 1080Ti, then a good quality 650W would be fine:
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply ($71.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($84.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($89.99 @ Newegg)
RMx is arguably the best on this list, only above the HCG due to it's warranty. But also most expensive. They are all great PSUs here. I would likely choose the RMx or Antec overall - but the other 2 are still excellent.