Question Will this AIO look good?

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
Heya folks,

I just ordered all my new PC parts apart from the Cooler. I have a 9700k that will be OC'ed to as high as I can get it while staying at good temps and stable. I have a 2080, Asus rog maximus xi formula and the Corsair 1000d case. I was wondering if I could use a 240mm AIO at the back near the motherboard and if it would look normal (Tubing clean and straight and the coolers logo/pump facing the right way)

Thanks in advance,
Fate05

Lutfij

Titan
gallery3.png

You could but I suspect your AIO's endtank/reservoir might impede the installation of the GPU. Ideally it should be at the top(set as exhaust) or the front(set as intake). In the rear it should be setup as exhaust.

In retrospect you're going to need a lot of hardware to occupy the voids/spaces in the case. Which is why I posted that image of the case with a whole lot of hardware and yet there's room to spare.

Reactions: Fate05

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
gallery3.png

You could but I suspect your AIO's endtank/reservoir might impede the installation of the GPU. Ideally it should be at the top(set as exhaust) or the front(set as intake). In the rear it should be setup as exhaust.

In retrospect you're going to need a lot of hardware to occupy the voids/spaces in the case. Which is why I posted that image of the case with a whole lot of hardware and yet there's room to spare.

Oh trust me I will fill it. I am going to do a dual loop, one for each component I think and I am going to do hard lining but I will make it look clean and hot af. So theoretically it should be do able? If it's easier, would you recommend just putting a 280mm in the top instead?