Question Will this build be fit for purpose? (gaming/streaming)

For streaming Sekiro at 1080p and ideally 60fps. Is the 2070s strong enough for nvenc encoding with this? Also is it worth going for a 2080/2080s instead? Thoughs on the build in general are also appreciated.
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/8Rzj6R
Usually when using NVENC encoding the hit is around 20% at worst. I'm sure 1080p 60fps will be easily achieved. Build looks good to me, get a good SSD.

xeph_

Honorable
Jun 12, 2015
Usually when using NVENC encoding the hit is around 20% at worst. I'm sure 1080p 60fps will be easily achieved. Build looks good to me, get a good SSD.
im planning on transferring my current SSD and HDD to the build. Will it be as simple as plugging it in or is there anything else i need to do to transferr it?

xeph_

Honorable
Jun 12, 2015
I'm not sure, the drive that doesn't hold windows will be fine. I cannot say if the drive that has the OS installed will work right away.
i mean i can always reinstall windows, thats not the end of the world to me. Would be nice to simply plug and play though.
Also, ive changed the case to a Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case for compatability, do you know if this is this friendly for easy building?

i mean i can always reinstall windows, thats not the end of the world to me. Would be nice to simply plug and play though.
Also, ive changed the case to a Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case for compatability, do you know if this is this friendly for easy building?
I'm not sure man, it does have great reviews you can check those. Even if it's hard to build in, once you're done building I'm sure it'll work as intended.

g-unit1111

Titan
The Ryzen 3600X is one of the best CPUs you can buy and it should handle just about anything you can throw at it. But you don't necessarily need an X570 board, you can go with the lesser expensive B550 and you'll still get most of the functionality you need. I also notice no storage drive, you should have at least a 1TB M2 drive (something like a WD Black or Intel 660P) on there, which you can get relatively inexpensively right now. A 2070 is also more than adequate for a 1080P setup.

xeph_

Honorable
Jun 12, 2015
The Ryzen 3600X is one of the best CPUs you can buy and it should handle just about anything you can throw at it. But you don't necessarily need an X570 board, you can go with the lesser expensive B550 and you'll still get most of the functionality you need. I also notice no storage drive, you should have at least a 1TB M2 drive (something like a WD Black or Intel 660P) on there, which you can get relatively inexpensively right now. A 2070 is also more than adequate for a 1080P setup.
i already own storage.
will i need to update Bios on B550 board? i heard something about that.

TRENDING THREADS