[SOLVED] Will this cooler fit in my case

Solution
1)Yes, that will fit.
2)It should be. If your motherboard lacks 4pin headers, then you'll have to invest in a splitter cable, if you don't already have one.

memmeeyee

Commendable
Nov 16, 2017
The instruction manual will tell you where, but since the motherboard does not appear to have a W_Pump or AIO header, you would most likely use the CPU_FAN or CPU_OPT ones instead.
So put the fan for the H55 in the back with the radiator, ik where to put that since there is a fan in the back, have to see where the put the pump connecter will go, and if i get a kraken g12 for my gpu idk where to plug in the 92mm fan, I can use the CPU_OPT for the pump, but idk where the 92mm fan would go on the g12. What Im really worried about if i switch to liqued cooling is just where these cables are going and if my motherboard has them

Last edited:

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
So put the fan for the H55 in the back with the radiator, ik where to put that since there is a fan in the back, have to see where the put the pump connecter will go, and if i get a kraken g12 for my gpu idk where to plug in the 92mm fan, I can use the CPU_OPT for the pump, but idk where the 92mm fan would go on the g12. What Im really worried about if i switch to liqued cooling is just where these cables are going and if my motherboard has them
That's when you get a splitter cable for your fans, like these:
https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16812162059

memmeeyee

Commendable
Nov 16, 2017
That's when you get a splitter cable for your fans, like these:
https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16812162059
I see, the only question i have remaining is where would I plug in the pump power cable? CPU_FAN is already being used and i dont think there is an aio pump header, so do i need to plug it in to CPU_OPT? Is that good for the pump? Since i think they need constant 12v and to be running a 100% pump speed constantly.

memmeeyee

Commendable
Nov 16, 2017
Wow really? It’ll work the same for any 3-4 pin header? When I did some research it said that the pump would operate totally differently which had me worried. Just hope the aio just works it’s best if I connect it to CPU_Out