[SOLVED] Will this Fan hub work with any case fans?

Bugasboy

Commendable
Sep 8, 2020
View: https://imgur.com/a/4HNON0A

I am planning on having a fan on the back, two in the front of the case and then three on the top. All dimensions are 120mm.

I want to know if this fan hub will work with just any fans

If somehow this is needed
Specs:
PSU: ASUS TUF 650W BRONZE 80+
GPU: Rtx 3070 gigbayte OC 8gb
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500x
RAM: 2x8 16 GB kingston 2444 mhz
STORAGE: Colorful SL500 1 tera SSD and 500 gb ST3500413AS HDD
MOTHERBOARD: PRIME ASUS A320M-K

Solution
Would recommend to be careful before purchase, fan plugs could be different and not plug into your new controller. Seems like everybody uses different plugs make it harder for us. If you have fans you might try look and see if manufacturer sells a fan hub. Probably cost more that what your looking at.

For me when build new pc the original plan was to buy an inexpensive case then put some inexpensive fans in it from amazon. Thats when I learned about this. Ended up buying expensive case and expensive fans so my plan failed poorly. :)

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
Would recommend to be careful before purchase, fan plugs could be different and not plug into your new controller. Seems like everybody uses different plugs make it harder for us. If you have fans you might try look and see if manufacturer sells a fan hub. Probably cost more that what your looking at.

For me when build new pc the original plan was to buy an inexpensive case then put some inexpensive fans in it from amazon. Thats when I learned about this. Ended up buying expensive case and expensive fans so my plan failed poorly. :)

Reactions: Bugasboy
Solution

Bugasboy

Commendable
Sep 8, 2020

Oh <Mod Edit>, alright thank you for the great advice, will heed to your insight. I'm gonna look for more case fans that comes with its own fan hub.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HappyTrails