[SOLVED] Will this good for gaming

Feb 14, 2020
I am thinking to build this pc is this configuration good for fortnite tournament n cash cup n all
i3 9110f
GTX 1650 4Gb OC
2x4gb ddr4 2400mhz ram
500gb HDD
Msi h310 motherboard
450wtt psu with frequency of 45-60hz
Is this ok for fortnite cash cup at this settings on fortnite https://photos.app.goo.gl/XFtSTe9YaHcczBSP6
That medium or high

Solution
If you are asking if that hardware is good enough to be competitive, then no, not really. If you are asking whether that will allow you to PLAY the game, at like 1080p or lower, then yes, it will.

Honestly, I have no idea what in the world you are talking about here. It doesn't make any sense in any conventional way, so perhaps you can explain what in the heck you are talking about? Power supplies don't typically have "frequency" listed. They generally have other features like efficiency (80plus), capacity (watts) or what kind of fan or capacitors are used plus reviews tend to focus on things like ripple and voltage regulation. Frequency is something you'd see referred to when talking about...
If you are asking if that hardware is good enough to be competitive, then no, not really. If you are asking whether that will allow you to PLAY the game, at like 1080p or lower, then yes, it will.

Honestly, I have no idea what in the world you are talking about here. It doesn't make any sense in any conventional way, so perhaps you can explain what in the heck you are talking about? Power supplies don't typically have "frequency" listed. They generally have other features like efficiency (80plus), capacity (watts) or what kind of fan or capacitors are used plus reviews tend to focus on things like ripple and voltage regulation. Frequency is something you'd see referred to when talking about displays and monitors.

Solution
Feb 14, 2020

Honestly, I have no idea what in the world you are talking about here. It doesn't make any sense in any conventional way, so perhaps you can explain what in the heck you are talking about? Power supplies don't typically have "frequency" listed. They generally have other features like efficiency (80plus), capacity (watts) or what kind of fan or capacitors are used plus reviews tend to focus on things like ripple and voltage regulation. Frequency is something you'd see referred to when talking about displays and monitors.
Then what changes should I do do that it's good for competitive

Feb 14, 2020
What country are you in and what is the absolute most you can afford to throw at this system?

What do you have already, if anything?

What are the actual model numbers of ANY and ALL parts that you might already have?
I am from India and my budget is ₹ 28,000
I am having Intel i3 3220 3.3ghz but it is not that great for gaming I can use the old HDD and one 4gb ddr4 ram

Sorry man. You can barely get JUST a decent graphics card for around 20,000 rupees if you want to be any kind of competitive. No way you could build an entire system for that price. Also, your i3-3220 system uses DDR3, so you can't use the 4GB you already have with any newer platform that uses DDR4. They are not compatible. Maybe you have some extra DDR4 laying around, but even if you do, there are no guarantees that it will even WORK with some other memory module. It might, but often it won't. The only way it's ever guaranteed is when it is purchased together in one kit that has been tested for compatibility at the factory.

You can try to add different memory to it, but the chances are good that you may end up with compatibility issues if you do so. It's usually ok, but not always.

Regardless though, that is not enough money for a decent gaming system. Especially when hardware is so expensive in India.

Feb 14, 2020
Sorry man. You can barely get JUST a decent graphics card for around 20,000 rupees if you want to be any kind of competitive. No way you could build an entire system for that price. Also, your i3-3220 system uses DDR3, so you can't use the 4GB you already have with any newer platform that uses DDR4. They are not compatible. Maybe you have some extra DDR4 laying around, but even if you do, there are no guarantees that it will even WORK with some other memory module. It might, but often it won't. The only way it's ever guaranteed is when it is purchased together in one kit that has been tested for compatibility at the factory.

You can try to add different memory to it, but the chances are good that you may end up with compatibility issues if you do so. It's usually ok, but not always.

Regardless though, that is not enough money for a decent gaming system. Especially when hardware is so expensive in India.
But is i3 9100f and GTX 1650 good for gaming??

If that is the best you can afford, then it doesn't really matter whether it is good enough or not. Honestly, that hardware is pretty weak for competitive gaming. But if you can't afford something better, and that is what you can afford, then it really doesn't matter. At the least, it is certainly much better than what you have now.

TRENDING THREADS