[SOLVED] Will this GPU fit my current old Mobo/PSU?

Dec 7, 2019
So I had help selecting a new GPU for my computer but now I'm a bit anxious whether or not it'll fit properly and be compatible with my computer.

Will a EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti SC Ultra Gaming

fit into a z87k mother board and
will a Corsair CS 650 M have the correct connectors for the video card? I'm a bit worried since I get it today. Thanks for the help!

Wolfshadw

Titan
Corsair CS 650M - Tech Specs
EVGA Geforce GTX 1660 Ti SC ULTRA GAMING

According to the power supply specs page, you have four PCIE connectors, so yes. You're covered there.
According to the EVGA web site, the length of the card is 202.1mm. So long as your case has sufficient clearance for that card, it will fit in your system.
Physical properties of the PCI Express slot have not changed.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Dec 7, 2019
Thank you! The exact model of my old card is a GTX 780 Twin Frozr 3GB and it states on this site here: https://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/msi_gaming_gtx_780/3.htm

Says that the size is 266x129x38mm and it fits just fine. Long as hell, but it fits. It takes 1 8 connector and 1 6 connector if I'm not mistaking

That means the 1660ti only use just the 1x 8 connector? Seems easy, just remove the card and insert the 8 pin cord from old GPU into the new GPU lol.

Dec 7, 2019
Is there anything I can do to ensure that all the current drivers from my previous card are removed so there's a clean installation of the new graphic drivers for the new card?