[SOLVED] Will this GPU run my motherborad

Solution
I dont know the make of it but it is 450 watts

But getting this info is VERY Important. PSU is the MOST important component. We need to know the exact Model number of your current PSU. Which brand is ti ? Check your ATX cabinet to get some info on the PSU.

Like I said before, The GT 1030 is an entry-level GPU, having 30 Watts max TDP, and requiring only a 300 Watts PSU. The GT 1030 requires no external Power Connectors as well.

So, if you want to upgrade, then you must be sure that you are using a compatible PSU as well.

C0v3r

Great
Jun 9, 2019
Dude any you runs with any psu as long as it has enough wattage like u can get away with a 550 wat or even a 450 watt with the 1060 but yes the 1030 works.

I dont know the make of it but it is 450 watts

But getting this info is VERY Important. PSU is the MOST important component. We need to know the exact Model number of your current PSU. Which brand is ti ? Check your ATX cabinet to get some info on the PSU.

Like I said before, The GT 1030 is an entry-level GPU, having 30 Watts max TDP, and requiring only a 300 Watts PSU. The GT 1030 requires no external Power Connectors as well.

So, if you want to upgrade, then you must be sure that you are using a compatible PSU as well.

Solution