Question will this grahpic card work on this psu?

As long as it has a x16 PCIe connector, which it does, then yes. But, your case would need to be big enough; that should be your main concern, not the motherboard.

That's completely inaccurate. There are plenty of boards out there with PCI x16 slots that won't recognize newer UEFI graphics cards due to a lack of BIOS support. There are even boards with PCIe 3.0 slots that lack the ability to run some of the newer cards.

In this case though, that Haswell era H81 chipset board should have no problems with the RX 580 at all.

GekYume

Reputable
May 28, 2019
As long as it has a x16 PCIe connector, which it does, then yes. But, your case would need to be big enough; that should be your main concern, not the motherboard.
it does have a x16 PCIe connector, but i don't know about the space in the case, i have another case that is bigger.......sorry about the quality but is that enough space for the card? i can move the wires up to make some space ..
View: https://imgur.com/a/OyCKix2

exact what the model of the motherboard?

Gigabyte H81M-S2PT

It will fit and work with that board no problem, the case might be a different story since that is a top mounted PSU case model and the motherboard is so close to the bottom of the case. If you have a case with more space between the bottom and the board and the bottom of the case, that would be a better idea. Preferably one with a bottom mounted PSU design if possible.

What is your power supply model?