Will this graphics card work with my 300w psu?

Solution

Okay for low lvl gaming no problem... Are you going to max anything anytime soon, no...

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015

will the i3 2100 be okay for gaming?

McDuncun

Honorable

Okay for low lvl gaming no problem... Are you going to max anything anytime soon, no...

Solution

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015

i have a i5 2320 in my old pc if i took it out and put it in the other pc would the 300w psu still be okay running a i5 2320 and gtx 750 ti?

McDuncun

Honorable

will the i3 2100 be okay for gaming?[/quotemsg]

Okay for low lvl gaming no problem... Are you going to max anything anytime soon, no...[/quotemsg]
i have a i5 2320 in my old pc if i took it out and put it in the other pc would the 300w psu still be okay running a i5 2320 and gtx 750 ti?
[/quotemsg]

Can`t tell you that for sure man... The Sandybridge cpu`s were power efficient but not near as good as the new chips. I`m going to go out on a limb an say I won`t take that chance. The i5`s will always draw more power than the i3`s and I think your going to be on the limit there...

It will start but I`m just unsure about how it will handle the cpu being tasked...

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015

Okay for low lvl gaming no problem... Are you going to max anything anytime soon, no...[/quotemsg]
[/quotemsg]

Can`t tell you that for sure man... The Sandybridge cpu`s were power efficient but not near as good as the new chips. I`m going to go out on a limb an say I won`t take that chance. The i5`s will always draw more power than the i3`s and I think your going to be on the limit there...

It will start but I`m just unsure about how it will handle the cpu being tasked...[/quotemsg]

sorry for late reply will my i3 2100 defintely be okay for gaming with my gtx 750 ti it won't bottleneck it or anything????