kortopi633

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
This will be the built.... dual core E5200 2.5GHz..... ASUS R5SD2... 1gb ddr 667 kingston..... 1gb 9400GT 128bit.... 80GB SEAGATE SATA....... pls add some info... thank you....

Not nearly enough RAM - I consider 2GB the minimum nowadays. I'd also strongly consider a larger hard drive.

As far as helping your gaming? I have no idea, since you haven't told us what you have now.

Oh yeah... This is an Ellipse .... Please help the ellipse achieve world domination...

The 9400GT is not a gaming card. I would suggest looking a little higher on the Graphics food chain.

Please give more details. What are you running now.. What games at what resolution?

chjade84

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2008
Yea... the only thing on there that is even decent for gaming is the processor and that's just because you can overclock it to 3.2Ghz, provided you have an aftermarket fan.

Short answer, no. It will not help your gaming

Long answer, you need to tell us what you have now and what you want to be able to play. Your budget is needed, too. Those parts are just crap, sorry. For instance that 80GB HDD is $35 and the 250GB is $48. A little money can go a LONG way.

Edit: Shouldn't this be in the Homebuilt section?