[SOLVED] Will this liquid cooling system work together ?

mo3ath9442

Prominent
Feb 10, 2018
http://a.co/dKj9LvC

I made this list on amazon for a liquid cooling system its from 1 company so i think it should be compatible
but is there anything iam missing or anything i could remove or add?
tell me your thoughts please
*i already have the fans*

Solution
i CAN'T speak to those components, haven't heard of that company, but $18.00 for a cpu waterblock sure seems too cheap

one suggestion, whatever radiator you choose, before ordering make sure it will fit in the spot where you want to put it in your computer, I only caught quite by accident that the radiator i was about to order was 153MM in width (across the two long edges) and my computer case would only accept 147mm

ie just noticed i assumed you were using a Corsair case because you mentioned their fans, but for example, just because the case mfgr sez the case will accept a 280mm radiator, not all 280mm radiators are the same actual physical size, length can vary from 297mm to 320mm with the metal chassis or frame surrounding the...

Lutfij

Titan
Mind sharing where you're located? FOr all those components, how much are you spending? Can I convince you to look at an AIO instead since you've only got a single 120mm radiator which by the way is constructed out of aluminium and the watercooling block is actually copper(nickel plated) as is the case with the fittings. You will need to change the radiator to copper construct and also pick out a set of fans for the radiator.

You will need high static pressure fans for use on any radiator.

Just curious, did you read through the watercooling sticky prior to patching up that parts list?

mo3ath9442

Prominent
Feb 10, 2018

Thank you for your response i noticed these things and i want to ask if this could fix the problem

https://www.amazon.com/BXQINLENX-Copper-Exchanger-Radiator-Computer/dp/B01EJ784PC/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&qid=1546519489&sr=8-28&keywords=bxqinlenx+radiator

should i use it rather than the one i have on the list .

and iam not interested on the AIO Cooling solutions.

i live in the middle east.

the fans iam using are from Corsair 120mm Radiator fans that are pretty good
i haven't used them yet so iam planning to use them on this project

and i would be happy if you could give me more notes or problems to fix

i CAN'T speak to those components, haven't heard of that company, but $18.00 for a cpu waterblock sure seems too cheap

one suggestion, whatever radiator you choose, before ordering make sure it will fit in the spot where you want to put it in your computer, I only caught quite by accident that the radiator i was about to order was 153MM in width (across the two long edges) and my computer case would only accept 147mm

ie just noticed i assumed you were using a Corsair case because you mentioned their fans, but for example, just because the case mfgr sez the case will accept a 280mm radiator, not all 280mm radiators are the same actual physical size, length can vary from 297mm to 320mm with the metal chassis or frame surrounding the radiator, and width can vary from 144mm to 153 (or more), and then there's thickness - notice in the picture below, with the radiator w/fans mounted at the top of the case, the top 1/2" (13mm) or so of the ram is covered. To change ram sticks, the user is going to have to remove fans, or in the case of that computer case (which is the very one i have) there are 4 screws that he removes and lifts radiator w/fans attached up out of the way

Corsair should have the acceptable dimensions in your User's manual or on their website

fwiw

YG4vSO0.jpg

Solution

mo3ath9442

Prominent
Feb 10, 2018

Thank you for your suggestion ill check the dimensions