[SOLVED] will this memory work on my asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Micro ATX AM3+

Angelouss

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
ive had the Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Micro ATX AM3+
for a couple years. and i have 12gb of ddr3, in it... i honestly am not sure whats in there atm, i put it in there, but i just got 3 sticks of memory for free, so i can have 16 gb if i add one of them. or take all the ones out i have in and add all 3 and leave one i have in there. but im really confused cause the ram i have is https://ibb.co/brcVXP7

Solution
Waht are the make and model of the other sticks of ram you're working with? I'm an advocate of not mixing and matching sticks of ram since a ram kit will offer you a much better performance and ofc a peace of mind when operating your computer/system.

That stick in your image is a single stick of 4GB DDR3-1866MHz rated at 1.5v, more here.

Lutfij

Titan
Waht are the make and model of the other sticks of ram you're working with? I'm an advocate of not mixing and matching sticks of ram since a ram kit will offer you a much better performance and ofc a peace of mind when operating your computer/system.

That stick in your image is a single stick of 4GB DDR3-1866MHz rated at 1.5v, more here.

Solution