[SOLVED] Will this motherboard work with all I have?

Sep 22, 2020
This is my current set up
My setup:
MoBo: Asus PRIME A320M-K
Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600
Gpu: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB
Power Source: Kratos M1-550W

I wanted to make sure that the MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC motherboard will work with all I have. I see the Ryzen 5 series works with it already.

Solution
Yes it will! Out of curiosity, how old is the PSU in that build? Please be sure to reinstall the OS after you swap out the motherboard. You're advised to fabricate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Lutfij

Titan
Yes it will! Out of curiosity, how old is the PSU in that build? Please be sure to reinstall the OS after you swap out the motherboard. You're advised to fabricate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Solution
Sep 22, 2020
PSU is the Kratos M1-550W, in which I cant seem to find an age. Only thing I saw is it became available on newegg in 2020. I installed an SSD probably 6ish months ago and reinstalled windows on that. So should I just be able to plug and play without reinstalling it all? Also here seems to be the site for the PSU http://gamdias.com/component/index.php/en/psu-power/kratos-m1-550b

This is my current set up
My setup:
MoBo: Asus PRIME A320M-K
Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600
Gpu: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB
Power Source: Kratos M1-550W

I wanted to make sure that the MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC motherboard will work with all I have. I see the Ryzen 5 series works with it already.
Just make sure that BIOS is up to date, originally Ryzen 2000 series wasn't compatible.