I'm going to build a gaming PC soon, and here are the specs

CPU - i3-9100f
Motherboard - Gigabyte H310M-H-2.0
RAm - G.skill AEGIS 8Gb DDR4 2666mhz
SSD - Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 inch SSD
GPU - MSI Radeon RX580 8GB Armor OC PCI-E VGA CARD
PSU - Antec (VP600P plus) 80 plus Power supply unit
CASE - Antec VSK10 WINDOW

I have a budget of 730 AUD (532 US dollars) Is this PC good enough for gaming? or I should change something
and also is there going to be any problem when i play games on it? like, will the CPU and the GPu going to get overheated?

Thanks,

Solution
8 gigs of ram is really the minimum. ram prices are low right now, i suggest making use of it and getting 16 gigs.

Also, get a better psu. same wattage, but a better quality unit.
Also, is the 240 gig ssd enough for games? also that's a very meh ssd. no dram cache, but its should be fine.

Aside, everything looks pretty good.
8 gigs of ram is really the minimum. ram prices are low right now, i suggest making use of it and getting 16 gigs.

Also, is the 240 gig ssd enough for games? also that's a very meh ssd. no dram cache, but its should be fine.

Solution
Sep 14, 2020

Ok, thank you very much! I will get 16 gigs and get a better PSU, does the Thermaltake SMART RGB PSU 600w good enough for this?

Last edited:

dimtodim

Reputable
I'm going to build a gaming PC soon, and here are the specs

CPU - i3-9100f
Motherboard - Gigabyte H310M-H-2.0
RAm - G.skill AEGIS 8Gb DDR4 2666mhz
SSD - Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 inch SSD
GPU - MSI Radeon RX580 8GB Armor OC PCI-E VGA CARD
PSU - Antec (VP600P plus) 80 plus Power supply unit
CASE - Antec VSK10 WINDOW

I have a budget of 730 AUD (532 US dollars) Is this PC good enough for gaming? or I should change something
and also is there going to be any problem when i play games on it? like, will the CPU and the GPu going to get overheated?

Thanks,
go for ryzen, i3 have only 4 cores 4 threads, dont use nothing below 8 threads, pc case is bad for air cooling